History Slideshow is an old flame that has been around for many years, providing a unique and engaging way to explore the past. Through this slideshow, you can travel back in time and explore events, places, people and cultures from centuries ago. It provides an interactive experience that combines the power of visuals with text and audio to bring history alive. With its easy-to-use interface, you can quickly create stunning slideshows with images and videos from all over the world. Whether it’s for a school project or simply for fun, History Slideshow+ is sure to be a hit!
- If you have Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021 and above you don’t need installed Adobe After Effects software
- If you have Adobe Premiere CC 2019, CC 2020 – Adobe After Effects must be installed! It is just needed for placing footages to placeholders. All other work will be done in Premiere Pro using Essential Graphics panel.
- By analogy to that tutorial you can make your mogrt-project step by step
- 1080p (1920×1080) resolution
- No plugins required
- Free Support 24/7
- Very Easy to edit
- PDF Help File included
- Change All Settings with Control Layer (Color Control)
- Used Free Fonts (Font links included)
- Works only After Effects english version. No Universal Expression
- Used Music, Images and Videos just for Preview, not included in the project file
- 1:32 min duration
- 18 placeholders for text and media (photo or video)
- 18 unique scenes